Murder cases are the most heinous crimes/offences in India for which strict punishment is prescribed .Acquittal in a murder case is a rare happening but if the evidence does not weigh enough than you may get the benefit of it
Let’s have murder section from IPC
Section 302 of Indian Penal Code deal with punishment for Murder. It says that a person who commits murder shall be punish with death, or imprisonment for life, and shall also be liable to fine. This is a Non-Bailable, Cognizable offence and triable by Court of Session. Also, this offence is non- compoundable.
Facts of the Case
- In the very infamous tank murder case, court has acquitted the accused
- Fir under section 302,307,326,148,149,115,201,120B
(2) Anticipatory Bail of main accused was dismissed in Jan 4th 2016 in trail court and sessions court
(3) Doda surrendered before SSP Fazilka on Jan 21st ,2016
(4) Even in jail Doda was managing his business interest and caught red handed on 4thjan 2017 in the presence of 24 people .Case under various sections of jail manual was registered
Since no incriminating material was found against the accused ,he was given the benefit of reasonable doubt .
Murder cases are serious crimes and only an expert criminal lawyer can do justice to your case. For more info, dial 99888-17966.