Here in this post, we will cover all you need to know about RWA (Resident Welfare Association) in Chandigarh Panchkula Mohali Zirakpur Mohali Derabassi. Some of the frequently asked questions have been nicely summed up here for your ready reference which you can read below. Let’s have them.


All you need to Know RWA in Chandigarh Panchkula Mohali Zirakpur
All you need to Know RWA in Chandigarh Panchkula Mohali Zirakpur
  1. Where I can complaint against society?

 Registrar of societies office of your state and city.

  1. Where to complain against rude behaviour of society members?

 You can write to managing committee or raise issue in general body meeting. In personal capacity to the police station.

  1. 3. Can I complaint against cooperative housing society also?

 So yes, in the similar manner to the registrar of cooperative societies of your state / city.

  1. Can we go to consumer court for deficiency in managing the society by R W A?

 Yes, the same is not enabled for deficiency in service before consumer reports.

  1. Process / procedure of filing complaint against the R W A?
  2. Written complaint to managing committee
  3. If not replied take it in general body meeting
  4. It still unresolved move to the registrar of societies.

Also Read- Say ‘No’ to poor maintenance of your society

  1. Can FIR be also lost against the managing committee members of the society?

In exceptional cases only where some serious allegations of financial fraud or misuse of society articles are involved. But you need to have support of the society members in doing so.

  1. What to do when r w a managing committee of the society refuses to give you certain documents?

 You can see them under RTI ACT as per supreme court ruling, they have to disclose the information of public importance.

  1. Can I ask lower to send complaint letter to society secretary?

 Yes, the same can be drafted by RW A complaint lawyers who are proficient in handling these complaints.

  1. Can I cancel registration of my apartment association?

 Registrar of societies has the power to cancel the registration of the society working in contravention of the rules and regulation.

  1. Can we complaint against society chairman?

 Yes, society chairman / president is equally responsible as other members for the work they undertake. But the complaint should be made in writing to registrar of the societies.

Also Read- RWAs in Chandigarh can’t block entry of maids, delivery boys

For case specific advice, please contact Real Estate/Property Lawyers taking up cases of RWA in Chandigarh Panchkula Mohali Zirakpur Derabassi etc.

More on 99888-17966.