We Indians need to overcome with the thought that Marriages are always for Lifetime, the way we used to see for next Seven (7) Births.
But sorry it does not work that way anymore?
Why? – Answer is simple.
The former ‘weaker sex’ though I shouldn’t say it, has become stronger with education, financial independence and support from the society. So it is damn hard for boys to exploit them or not to treat them at par with themselves.
Thus, marriages are hitting rock bottom.
Consider this Case:
- Two International Golfers, Irina Brar & Sujjan Singh have ended in classic matrimonial dispute of 498-A & 406 IPC.
- Married in November 2010, Daughter in 2012, left the house May 2018, SSP Complaint in November 2018, complain made on January 2020, FIR U/s 406 & 498-A IPC. Maintenance case also filed in Court.
- March 3, Sujjan joined the investigation and returned 25 items. Including golf kits, box of toys, clothes & other household materials.
- Though Sujjan Singh has applied for Anticipatory Bail before Sessions Court, Chandigarh wherein Police authorities have filed reply and oppose the bail plea.
- Police oppose the bail plea as 25 items are yet to be identified by Irina and recovery of some articles are still pending.
- Plea of Sujjan Singh is that the keys of 5 Almirahs are with Irina where belongings are kept.
- Now the matter will come up for hearing on March 16 for arguments.
Once the Anticipatory Bail in 498-A, 406 IPC Cases in Sessions Court of Chandigarh, Panchkula, and Mohali gets rejected the next legal recourse is Anticipatory Bail in Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh where Best Criminal High Court Lawyers can guide you regarding your matrimonial disputes.
More on 99888-17966.